domingo, 3 de enero de 2016

ATC FOR WICKED WEDNESDAY

Happy 2016!

It´s time for New Year´s resolutions and I´m sure you have a couple of them  you are going to fulfill this time...Yes! good luck with that!
It´s time not only for resolutions, but for new plans, new hopes and, without stop fighting for the same old ones, new dreams.
That´s the key for me this year, and that´s the inspiration for my first ATC (Artist trading card) of 2016.

Es el momento de los propósitos de Año Nuevo y estoy segura de que tienes un par de ellos que  vas a cumplir esta vez...¡Suerte con ello!
No es sólo el momento de propósitos, sino  de nuevos planes, nuevas ilusiones y, sin dejar de luchar por los viejos, nuevos sueños.
Esa es la clave para mí este año y es la inspiración para mi primera ATC (Artist trading card) de
2016.




The beautiful image is from Faery Ink and It´s called Tinkerbelle, I´m really in love with this digi created by Amanda S. Byron and I´m sure I will use it many times.

La preciosa imagen es de Faery Ink y se llama "Tinkerbelle". Estoy enamorada de este digi creado por Amanda S. Byron y estoy segura de que lo usaré muchas veces.



In regard to the Copic combos I´ve used, here´s the list:
-Skin: E00-E02-E21-E11-V91
-Lips: R81-R83-R85
-Eyes:YG03-YG06
-Hair:Y17-Y08-Y06-Y02
-Dress: YG03-YG06-YG17-R81-R83-R85
-Wings: B000-B00-B02-Blender (and Ranger Perfect Pearls Turquoise)

The stars you see  (coloured with copic Y17)  are woods from Gigi et Moi and the sentiment is digitally printed.

Las estrellas que ves (coloreadas con copic Y17) son de Gigi et Moi y la frase está impresa.

I´ve created this ATC  for  Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog,

He creado este ATC para el blog the retos "Wicked Wednesday"

That´s all in this post, thank your for your time and I´ll "see" you soon.

Esto es todo en esta entrada, gracias por vuestro tiempo y os "veo" pronto.


5 comentarios:

  1. This is super cute, thanks so much for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adorable ATC, love the image you used. Good luck with your resolutions and thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you Nikki! I´ll do my best with my resolutions ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Congrats on the win at Wicked Wednesday, your ATC is showcased in our facebook group :)

      Eliminar