martes, 8 de marzo de 2016

All that glitters card

Hello everyone:
Today I´m here with a card for the 613 Avenue Create challenge (#166-All that glitters). Acording to the challenge I have to use silver or gold.
Thinking about gold , some steampunk gears I have in my stash came to my mind, and suddenly, it was all clear: the digital image, the paper collection, everything!!




The digi is called steampunk Coco, from Faery Ink, and I have coloured it with Copic Markers with this combinations:
-Skin: E000,V91,E00,E21,E11
-Top Hat:100,C3,C5,C7
-Hair: E33,E35,E37,E27
-Lips: R22,R24
-Eyes:YG03,YG17
-Dress: 100,C03,C05,C07, Y21,Y26
-Gears:Y26,Y28
-Feather: YG03,YG17



Besides all the golden elements you can see on the card, (nail, key, gears, flowers,foil...) the golden background surrounded the image is made with golden acrylic paint.
Finally, the paper collection I´ve used is Graphic 45 Steampunk spells.
I hope you like this card of a strong "I build my own world" woman in the International Women´s day, thanks for your time and I´ll  "see" you soon.

4 comentarios:

  1. No entiendo nada, pero la tarjeta es muy bonita.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Jajaja! Ay! Ese inglés...
      Muacka!

      Eliminar
    2. Nelida, es preciosa. Me gusta mucho como has coloreado el sello, el pelo es una pasada, me encanta. Besitos

      Eliminar
    3. Gracias Ana!! Una de las cosas más bonitas de este mundillo es como unas aprendemos de las otras.
      Besos

      Eliminar